November 8, 2008

Saturdays are the best kind of days...

This morning Jer and I were planning to completely clean out our garage and purge ourselves of unnecessary junk. Well since Jer is on call this weekend, he of course got called out to fix a neutral. So life goes on and I bundled up the kids to start going through the mountain of boxes.
It took me about 30 minutes before I realized um some of these boxes are way too heavy for me so I re piled all of the boxes for another time when Jer's muscles could be put to use. :o)

Instead I went to the front yard with the kids while they colored with chalks and played with sticks. Until of course it got way too cold. Later, we made hot chocolate and settled down to watch Beauty and the Beast. The kids were so excited to snuggle up on their bean bags with their favorite blankets and some pop corn.
I love Saturdays!


On Guard!


This Brook saying look mom! I can make fire. Umm that's pretty scary. ;o)


Mason and his chalks.







1 comment:

Amanda said...

what will she come up with next? looks like your saturday was a good one. We took some pictures and I am so excited to post them but it will be later on. Glad things are going well.