November 22, 2008

Its a miracle!

Finally!!! Everything has been worked out with Phyllis. She is the one that owns this PINK house. I can't believe how hard it was to convince her that we are good people who would make good renters. The house was Phyllis's mother's house and I think she is very sentimental about it.

Its about 1200 sq ft. and Yes it IS pepto pink. Outside, inside and everywhere! She loves the color too. She wants to repaint it the same color. AHH. I'll say this though. It has 3 bedrooms and a dishwasher and that's what I wanted. The back yard is amazing and the kids are going to love it.

We move in December 1st. I'll update anyone who wants our address when we switch our mail over.










2 comments:

gkkirkland said...

It's good to hear you found the place you were looking for. I guess the pink is overlookable. haha It looks like it has a lot of open space for the kids. You know at least it doesnt have pink walls, that would just be horrible. haha I wish Kay had her own bedroom at times, i think she would sleep better at night. but since she knows im in the room she wakes up and cries until she is in bed with me. :( We moved about a year ago and are renting too and dont have a dishwasher and that totallly sucks, so i understand about how happy you are to have one. haha we'll take care, miss ya

Amanda said...

like the house and the space for you guys congrats