November 15, 2008

I've got the crazies!

Here's some comics to laugh at...






Okay I haven't really posted lately because my life is all topsy turvy crazy lately. We are moving hell or high water December 15th at the latest. We just aren't sure where we are moving to right now. The house I had looked into is not going to work out for Jer soooo we started over. Jer's friend from work gave us a number to someone else who has a bigger home (about 1200 sq ft). We've called and looked at the place. Its really old and needs to be updated but it definitely has the 3 bedrooms we were hoping for and a dishwasher. The owner is an older lady who doesn't seem to want to tell me yes or no if we are going to rent from her. I'm all freaked out because December is creeping up on us. It'll be here before I know it. I don't know what to do? We don't really have any more options here in Akron. I'm either going to lose my mind before this is through or have a heart attack. I just needed to vent. Thanks for listening. :o)

5 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

what you aren't moving to that one house that the guy was really nice and accomadating? What happened?

Amanda said...

good comics candi it sure feels that way a lot these days.

Candi said...

Nope. Jer had a bad feeling with that guy. Plus he hasn't even started with fixing the things we discussed yet. I guess he was all the apearance of accomadating but not in real life.

Jen and Joe said...

oh candi, hang in there.. good things come to thoes who wait. it's a big invetment, don't settle. love you.

Candi said...

Thanks Jen! Oh we are not trying to buy right now. Just find a little bigger place to rent. We are busting at the seams here. :o)