November 11, 2008

Memories...

Here's the rules...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.We all have some sort of memory..
SO DO IT :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember a ton. Going to your wedding and you know which event I am talking about remembering those most about your wedding(wink WInk). I remember hanging out in rexburg us all laughing and having fun, I remember being pregnant and all stuffed into my parents house while all our lives were changing so fast and trying to deal getting mad then making up and moving on with life, remember all the trips to the park with the kids and trip to denver. Man you guys just got to move Closer I NEED YOU HERE!!!!!!!

Candi said...

I know. I'm coming as soon as we can. :o) Hopfully sooner than that. ;o)

Surat Diaries said...

I remember meeting you for the first time.

gkkirkland said...

ok so i remember all those time you would pick me up and drive me to seminary and then even to mutual. And this one time driving home jordon was in the back in i was up front with you. I think it was the song "GONE" by nsync, and jordon just broke out in that song. It was the funniest thing ever. I also remember your mom driving us to mutual in the big white van with no seats in the back. haha and going along bushkill drive and rolling around as she takes the curves really sharp. Oh how i miss those days. haha good times

Candi said...

Awwww Gabbi! You make me smile so much. We did have fun huh? I miss those days sometimes. When I first met you, you were shy and quiet and then you just blossomed into this funny, beautiful and outgoing woman! I love ya.