November 3, 2008

Another Move!

So this would be move number 7 I think? Who would have thought. Definitely not me. I was hoping we would find our permanent home several moves ago. I guess it just proves that we are never in control of our lives. I thought this move would be back to Idaho too!

The house is only one street up from us. Its a small 940 plus sq ft house with 4 bedrooms. They are tiny rooms but hey my kids will finally have their own rooms. That is going to save me a lot of heartache. I am really excited about getting into a bigger house. The rent is only 25 bucks a month more and we'll have to pay electric and gas. I told Jer that it would be so worth it to have 2 extra rooms and a dishwasher! We've agreed to clean up the yard a bit but that won't be a problem.

Jer and I are getting our numbers crunching and getting rid of expenses we don't need like dropping cable to the bare minimum and getting rid of our land line. Its going to be tight but I'm sure we will make it work.

The owner is painting it, buying a new fridge since the last renters stole them and he's replacing the carpet! I really think that if we are going to be stuck here for another 2 years we might as well make it bearable.

We are giving our 1 month notice on this place and fingers crossed we'll be in the new house my December 10th!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Congratulations. I would love to move again for a dishwasher!:-)