November 21, 2008

My Boy

The other day we were all laughing at something funny that Mason said and Brooklyn asked me what she used to say as a baby. I thought a minute and said gosh I'm going to have to get out the video tapes cause I can't remember very well. It made me worried. Our video camera broke before we had Mason. I don't have very much of Mason recorded at all. I want to write down as much as I can remember now before this horrible memory of mine files it away, never to be remembered again.

We didn't know if Mase was ever going to talk. He was such a quiet baby. Brooklyn spoke so early that I was beginning to get worried about him. But once he started, he just kept on going.
Right now Mason is saying the cutest things. (We think they are cute anyway) Our family adopts words when we think they are cute.

Mason isms:
Blankwet-blanket
muka see?-Let me see?
pweez? Last time?- Please? Just one last time?
You fine it!-Find it mom!
There are so many more that I can't remember right now.

(2 1/2 years old)

(oct. 2008)

For a while there Mase started making these hilarious faces when he was excited. He'd even ball up his little fists and shake. One day he just stopped. Its so sad when that happens.
(Aug. 2008)

I know I already posted this but I can't get over how crazy and how much of a joker Mase is...
I was bathing Brooklyn when suddenly she yelled at me that mason just jumped back into the tub the stinker!
(Feb or March 2008)
I can't believe how different my kids are one from another. Brooklyn, I can't get to eat lettuce to save her life but Mason loves veggies. Salad, carrots, fruit you name it. He hardly touches meat. Who would have thought! I just hope he keeps it up. I could use one non picky eater in my house!!
(July 2008)

(Jan 2008)
(July 2007)



That's my little guy! Yes, he dresses up even more than his sister does. heels, boas, purses you name it. His dad is beginning to worry... jk!
(March 2007)
(June 2007)

When Mason started to crawl it wasn't really with his arms and knees. He was my army crawler! Hey, it build upper body strength.
(Oct 2006)


I absolutely love it when my kids finally get their bottom two teeth! I love the 2 tooth smiles!!!

This is the picture of mason's official first smile!
(Sept. 2006)

This one is out of order but Jer just has a way with the kids. He can make mason just crack his head off. They love their daddy.

Here is Mason at two weeks old. Its not his first picture but its the one we chose to put in our baby announcements. I can't believe how much he's changed since then. The time really does fly by.
(June 2006)
We love our little bug! He has been a joy to our family. Mason is very warm and caring. He loves to give hugs and shares so well (most of the time). It amazes me how these little babies come into our lives and your whole world revolves around them. Its like your heart beats out of your chest once you hold that little spirit in your arms. Their bright eyes so curious and willing to learn. I feel so blessed to be able to teach and grow with my kids.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

he is such a cute boy. But every time you said how sweet he was I was thinking about him ALMOST head butting my mom and screaming and my dad had to take him home. I think the terrible 3's are coming!@!!! ;)