November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Today is one exciting day! Its voting day for our next president. I have decided to early vote with a take home ballot last week so I'd have the time to sit down and really study what I was voting for. I kind of missed the excitement of the voting process but with my kids and everything it really did make it so easy to vote at my leisure.
This year it was really hard for me to make a decision. Not because I liked them both but because I didn't feel good about either one of them. I ultimately narrowed it down to McCain. I just don't trust Obama. The tie breaker was definitely Palin for me. She is smart and really can do some good for this country. If McCain has her by his side I really think it will be a good thing. I know politics are a very personal thing but I just wanted to post about how blessed we are to live in this Country! I'm so proud to be an American. Get out there and vote today you guys!!


2 comments:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

I love you Candi!! You're awesome! Palin is so cute isn't she?!

Amanda said...

we just did. Wow isn't amazing to do this. Although I don't know how things are going to turn out. I am a little scared.