November 19, 2008

BYU Ballet!

Here we are waiting to see the Ballet!
So excited!



Tuesday night Jer took me and the kids to see the BYU Ballet perform Fairy Tales and Fantasy at the college in Sterling. Call me weird or crazy but I just love shows like this. Ballets, Broadway, Operas you name it and I get mesmerized by the talent and the stories.
















This Ballet was really nice. It was geared for kids. They opened with a dance about Raymonda then they did Romeo and Juliet. Brooklyn loved Sleeping Beauty because they had so many different fairies dance. Giselle was next but my favorite was Swan Lake.






The dancers were all housed in volunteer member's houses and even some non LDS families were kind enough to offer their homes.






I have to tell my sweet husband Jer how much I love him for taking us. I know he'd rather stay home and watch football or something manly but it really was a one time opportunity for us in Akron. It felt so good to get out of the house.



Jer even noticed that one of the male dancers had went to the same mission as him! Small world.

No comments: