February 2, 2009

huh! They went to time out!

This Sunday was super bowl Sunday. To be honest I really didn't care. I did get a couple cute pictures while Jer watched though. I did the nice thing and made some snacks for us to eat. I ended up reading a book. Isn't that bad? We had veggies and dip, some dinner rolls with turkey and cheese for sandwiches and some chips. That's about all we needed.

Here's Jer saying "do I have something in my teeth?"

The kids eating their snacks before they too went off and played. I guess Jer is the only football lover in our house. aww poor dad. :o)
Jer did tell me that later while I was reading, Mason walked in the room and heard them announce over the tv that one team called a time out. Mason looked so shocked and said "Dad! Theys go to time out!" Funny kid.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

fun we missed hanging out with you guys.