February 25, 2009

Holy Powder!







Last night Brooklyn wanted to change mason's diaper. For fun, we let her try. She did a pretty good job. But when it took her 10 minutes to "find" a diaper we go suspicious. When we walked into mason's room to check on her, this is what we found.
BABY POWDER EVERYWHERE! On the toys, his bed, the floor, the walls. It was so heavy in there I was worried about Mason being able to sleep in there. After much vacuuming and the fan blowing, it was finally cleaned up enough. Poor Brooklyn felt so bad when I explained how dangerous it is to breathe in that much powder. I expected her to do that when she was 2 years old, but 5! Uggh, I tell ya what! I took pictures cause it is kind of funny now that I look back on it.



6 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

haha. that is pretty funny! Poor Booklyn. She probably feels really bad about it. Those things happen though. Laughing about it makes it easier lol.

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Ok what happened how did it get everywhere? I love Brooklyn I just hope Addison doesn't do that kind of stuff.

Amanda said...

Jill she will do it so just wait!! Brook brook brook I think after two minutes I would of been checking on her ha ha!~

Surat Diaries said...

Hillarious, LoL! At least she keeps life exciting right..

Candi said...

oh yeah. the funny thing is she hasn't done anything like that in a long time. I thought she grew out of it. Silly me!

cate said...

I bet it was so fun for her to see the powder poof out of the bottle! At least she didn't mix any desitin in with it.