February 8, 2009

Easton Area High School- '02'


Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. Re-post with the name of your high school and graduating year.




1. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope not at all.


2. Did you car pool to school? No I usually drove a group of people to school.


3. What kind of car did you have? I had my mom's silver Toyota Camry. Aww I miss that car.


4. What kind of car do you drive now? metallic blue/green Honda Odyssey


5. It's Friday night...where are you (then)? Football pep band or basketball band


6. It's Friday night...where are you (now)? Home with my kiddos


7. What kind of job did you have in high school? Cleaned my dad's office and Subway sandwich artist haha.


8. What do you do now? I'm a Stay at Home Mom. I love it.


9. Were you a party animal? Somewhat. I was a little more wild back then.


10. Were you considered a flirt? Holy Cow yes.


11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? All of the above... Band and Choir


12. Did you get suspended/expelled? No but I dropped out my Sophomore year. My mom died and the teachers were being butts about me snapping out of it. I home schooled my last year and a half and graduated 6 months early.


13. Can you sing the fight song?

The Arch, with its Keystone, our symbol of strength,

The Hills, where the green forests grow.
And the Delaware Forks brings a message of old
Where the great rivers, murmuring, flow.
All Hail! Alma Mater! The Pride of our Hearts!
Easton High School, Our High School so dear.
We pledge to your welfare the strength of our lives!
Now and ever, as year passes year.----------Yes I had to cheat, but I did know it at one time.


14. Who was your favorite teacher? I can't really tell you except for my band teacher.


15. Where did you sit during lunch? Usually by Aly or we would drive to one of the fast food place nearby.


16. What was your school's full name? Easton Area High School


17. What was your school mascot? Red Rover Bull Dog!!!


18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not in a million years. I loved the High School experience and going to dances and football games but you don't really prepare for the real world in high school.


19. What do you remember about graduation? I skipped it! I got my diploma in the mail thank goodness. Who wants to wait for your name to be called out of 300???


20. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Probably not. I wouldn't be thought of since I didn't finish out classes there. I was allowed to keep going to band and choir though so I wasn't completely out of the loop. woo hoo.


21. Do you still talk to people from school? A few yes. Its so nice to see how some friends have grown up and how their lives turned out.


No comments: