February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's day we took a trip to Denver. Its so nice to get out of town sometimes.

We went to Sam's Club to get some Food Storage. It feels so nice to finally start putting a good dent into getting our family prepared. We don't have a years worth yet but we are getting there.

After Sam's we went to Sheplers to splurge on boots for Jer and I. I'm pretty proud of mine since they don't look like boot. They could pass for some docs I think. I like them though.

Jer's boots.


My boots
We met up with Jer's parents for lunch and it was so good to go to Lone Star! Later we went to target and then met up with some friends we haven't seen in a while. What a nice quick trip. It was nice to get home though and relax a little.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

glad you had a wonderful day. Boots are cute.

Unknown said...

Your feet must be tiny! I wear a nine or a ten. I always wished I could have small feet!