February 3, 2009

Only to Jer

Jer was working late yesterday, which he sometimes does. Around 6:30pm I got a call from him. Here's what he says. "Honey, I almost passed out driving my truck through an intersection in Wray today. I was some how able to pull over before I did." ME: "Jer! Why whats wrong?" HIM: Oh there was a can of Ether under my seat and I must have squished it when I sat down cause it sprayed everywhere." I guess I'll roll down the window the rest of the way home."

Only to my husband do things like this happen. I swear he is just so accident prone! I'm so glad he was alright.


More works for Jer almost passed out on Ether: LOL!!!
E (Ether), E-bombs (5 times a day E-users), Draperstown E-tard (Person stupid or out-of-hand under the influence of Ether), E-gress (person on their way out of their head from Ether), E-rish (Irish person under the influence of Ether), E-trepeneur (person who makes a business out of Ether) etc…