February 19, 2009

Surprise Visit!

My dad stopped by for a surprise visit this week. He had to drive through on his way to California. It was so nice to see him. I really wish we all lived closer. Jer to a day off to visit and I kept Brooklyn out of school. Cause grandpa only comes around every once in a while.


We took dad to Cabella's in Sidney. Jer, Mason, Courtney, dad, Brook and I went. While there I told Brooklyn (who was just a little ahead of me) to follow me and we'll meet up with her dad. Brooklyn must not of heard me and I thought she did because she got lost. We all looked for her for about 4 minutes but it was the scariest moment of my life. I thought someone had taken her! Who knows with the world the way it is now. Luckily a sale's woman found her and was about to announce it over the speakers when my dad walked up. From now on that child is holding my hand everywhere no matter what!


For Jer's birthday/graduating apprenticeship present I got him a Wii! We got an amazing deal with it too since it came with the console, 3 games, 2 remotes and 2 nunchucks. Plus we got a really fun game called American Idol Karaoke.
Tuesday night we took the Karaoke game to the Mo's house and Mo, my dad, Jer, Courtney and I sang and competed against each other. It was so hilarious!



Dad had to leave this morning to make it to California and get his new tow truck. He'll be going back to PA right after he gets it. It was a really quick trip but I'm so grateful we saw him. I wish Ma could have come too but she had to work. I hope one day soon we can go out to PA for a visit. Thanks for coming Dad. Love you!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

have fun with the wii. One of these days we will get one. Hopefully we will see you in march. Glad you got ot see your daddy o.

Surat Diaries said...

Tylers parents bought us a wii last year and its fun, we never play it though--we're never home so we don't have time:( And the games are so dang expensive that we haven't bought any but the ones it came with and we were sick of thse in about 2 weeks. But supposedly you can download them online really reasonably...have to look into it...again the time thing:)
That's cool that Jer is finished with his apprentiship, I thought it took 4 years. Does that mean he's a journeyman now, that'll give you guys lots of options, good job!

Unknown said...

Your dad looks great! Glad you got a chance to visit.

Andie~