February 8, 2009

update

I haven't been on lately to blogg because I've been sick with pounding sinus pressure. I'm just now starting to feel better so I'll fill you all in on our life happenings.

last week Jer was working with some quickcrete when the wind blew hard and blew some concrete dust right down Jer's throat. He got pretty sick from that. Jer doesn't have the best lungs to begin with so it always worries me when something happens. I tease him and tell him he has his Grandma Bonnie's lungs but its probably very true. He is getting a little better as you can tell by this picture that was taken tonight.

Mason doesn't look like he's having much fun because he's been scared senseless. I can't explain it but that kid sure gets freaked out over anyone growling for making scary faces at him. Jer thinks he's a pansy but I don't know. There has got to be a reason why he can't laugh with everyone else when dad plays tickle monster.

We are getting ready for Jer's birthday that is coming up. Jer is going to be 28 years old on February 11th! Where does the time go?

No comments: