January 30, 2009

Husband Tag

I've been Husband Tagged I don't know if I've already done one of these but I've been feeling so thankful for Jer lately that I had to do it. Here is to my WONDERFUL husband:

1. Where did you meet your husband? At a Drive in Movie/BBQ/Dance at BYU-I
2. How long did you date before you got married? Haha we dated for about 2 weeks before we got engaged. about 2 1/2 months later we were married in the Washington D.C. Temple.
3. How long have you been married?6 years and counting!
4. What does he do that surprises you? I never know what Jer's up to. He loves to surprise me with outings, sometimes flowers. He's always very thoughtful when it comes to helping me around the house and with the kids.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his big brown eyes, his high pitch girly laugh, his great sense of humor.
6. What is his best quality? Jer makes friends wherever we go. I know exactly where he stands because he is so open with me.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Hun, Candi
8. What is his favorite food? Any of his authentic Mexican food. He loves it! Its about the only thing he really does like to eat.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football! PBR! Hunting! Fishing! (What can I say, he's my little redneck).
10. When and where did you first kiss? The parking area of my apartments at Carriage House.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on a cruise! Nah really we love to do just about anything. Play games, go on vacations, go out, stay in. We always have a good time together.
12. Do you have any children? Yes. Our little Brooklyn 5yrs and Mason Bug 2 1/2. They complete us.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Hidden talents? I think he is a much better speaker than he gives himself credit for. He is a very fast learner when it comes to do things hands on. He's the hardest worker I've ever seen. Jer knows how to get what he wants and really go for it. He's not afraid to put himself out there.
14. How old is he? He'll be 28 this Feb 11th. (ahh old man)!
15. Who said I love you first? We both kind of did. It was funny.
16. What is his favorite music? Old time country. Most of the slow talking songs that I can't stand. hehe.
17. What do you admire most about him? How self sacrificing he is. He has worked so hard to help me stay home with our kids. When I think back on it I always get emotional. I still don't know how we made it but Jer always made sure we had everything we needed.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not. He has his own work blog that he goes to.
20. I tag everyone that reads this. You know who you are.

No comments: