January 11, 2009

Playing out in the Yard

Friday we spent a little time outside. I got an itch to clean up my yard from all the tumbleweeds, leaves and stray branches. A couple hours later and I have 4 huge piles and nowhere to put them. We can't burn it in town and our van isn't big enough to haul them. There they will stay I guess until I figure it all out. Jer just loved telling me I told you so since he told me not to rake it up in the first place. Oh well. It felt good to do some yard work anyway.

The wind blew a million miles an hour but the kids still have fun playing in our last remaining snow pile.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

very cute..I am sure the yard work was good exercise if nothing else. I am getting it shoveling the snow but am to lazy to do my nieghbors when I done :)

Faith said...

How warm was it that day? I know yesterday it was like 40, so we ventured outside to take down the Christmas lights and the kids were able to finally drive their truck outside. Isn't that crazy that we think 40 is warm!!