January 14, 2009

Men and their trucks

Today our relief valve pipe was leaking water from our boiler. I called our gas company to send a guy to come take a look at it. If it blows, water will just gush out everywhere. Our land lady Phyllis isn't too happy about it but hey it needs to be done. I called Jer to tell him the news when I found a few boxes in our garage that were getting soaked. He stopped by in his big burly truck to help me move the boxes. When he was done, Jer gave Mason a little ride in his YW truck. Mason was so excited. He thought he was going to work with dad!



Later today I got a call from Brooklyn's school. Brook was so sad. She lost her CTR ring in the playground and can't find it. Poor baby she was just bawling when she called me. I helped her look for it when I picked her up but I knew it was a lost cause as soon as we stepped outside. Oh well I'll have to get her another one, one day.


1 comment:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

Cute pics! boys... haha im 9 weeks and 4 days today! haha gotta add the 4 ya know. ;)