January 18, 2009

Our weekend in Denver

We haven't taken the kids to do something fun for a long time. Brook wanted to feed the sting rays at the Denver Aquarium this weekend so we went. I will never again take the kids on a weekend to the aquarium. It was so packed with people that I felt rushed the whole time! Even though it was hard to get through the kids still were excited to see all of the fish and animals.

here's me and the kids in front of the aquarium

Daddy and mase looking at the Ducks in the North American Habitat
sea creatures- so pretty

The kids loved looking at the fish

They offer diving with the fish. Its so expensive.

Yes they are eels. I thought they were seaweed at first.

Mason loved looking at the sharks

Brook was so excited to feed the stingray but we got there too late and they were having a break. She was so disappointed. I was proud of her for being brave enough to stick her hand in the water to pet them.

The kids with Sharky.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

that looks like fun I can't wait tell this summer to all hang out and do something fun.

Surat Diaries said...

We went to the Aquarium in GA and the kids liked it. I thought it was okay but the price was outrageous, I don't think we would pay to go again.