March 17, 2011

Cabin Fever!










Yesterday we felt cabin fever like crazy so I took the kiddos outside to ride bikes and play. They were doing so well! Brook finally wasn't afraid to ride in a circle on her two wheels. Mason was riding faster without stopping and Dallas got on his trike for the first time and was pushing it with his feet. The next thing I know four little kids come running over asking if they can play with us for a little while. I said sure you can! Then I noticed their mom got in her car and she drove away! I asked the older girl where her mom was going and she told me to go lock up the school cause she is the janitor. Now, I don't mind playmates over at all but I DO mind it if I wasn't even asked to babysit or if I've never even met the mother! Who leaves their children at a complete stranger's house. I haven't even met our neighbors yet since we've moved in here. I know its a small town but come on people! She eventually came back but she went straight into her mother's house and never even talked to me. I mean come on!? At least meet the person you leave your children with! I eventually just sent them home because we were done riding bikes and they were not following my rules on how we treat our toys. For example, we try not to ride in the street (obviously) or the field because it has a ton of these really hard spikey weeds that have popped our bike tires before. I asked them to stay on the sidewalk please and they just didn't listen or didn't care.
Okay, sorry, I had to vent. I'm done now.

No comments: