March 6, 2011

Daddy's office and Dr...


Dal has been pretty sick since we got back from Jer's Grandma's funeral. He has had such a horrible bottom rash and upset stomach that I just don't know what else to do! We attempted Thursday night to drive up to Sterling for our bi-weekly grocery shopping but on the way there, Dallas had the worst diaper blow out and he threw up so we turned right back around. Friday morning I made a Doctor appointment for him and I dropped the older kids off at dad's office while I took a rare alone trip to the Dr. with Dal.
Thankfully Dr. Fillian was there from Sterling! He is so great! He speaks too softly but he is such a good guy.
Dr. Fillian thinks that Dallas's problems may all be food allergy based so I am keeping a food diary of what he eats and when he messes himself and he is on an all liquid diet for a couple days. So far so good! It kills me to hear my baby cry because he wants what we eat too but at least his bottom is looking a little better.

3 comments:

Havi Andersen said...

candi, You have really had a lot going on lately! Hope things settle down and you get Dallas figured out. Let me know how things go.

Candi said...

Thanks Havilah!

Amanda said...

Hope things get better soon with Dallas.