March 1, 2011

The miracle pill...


Growing up, I heard many a story how cayenne pepper is such a good thing! This past trip to Idaho, we stopped by my Grandma Bailey's house and she gave me some cayenne pepper for me to fill capsules with. Today, while I was filling capsule after capsule I couldn't help think back to sitting in the kitchen with my mom while she would fill these same pills. One time she accidentally rubbed her eyes and that didn't feel so good. :

I really do believe they helped her. I never once remember mom getting a cold or sick besides the times she'd go into the hospital for her usual diabetes.

Grandma says that they clean out the blood. I can see that. So as an experiment, I am trying cayenne pepper pills twice a day just like mom used to. Maybe I'll lose weight faster and it'll clean out my blood, perhaps get me off my blood pressure meds. Can't hurt, I guess.

No comments: