March 27, 2011

Primary Talk


This Sunday Brooklyn had a talk about Heavenly Father speaks to us through the Prophet.

We prepared early this time and Brooklyn was able to practice reading her talk every night to us.
This Morning came and I didn't even have to stand up there with her. Mason was a big helper and held up the picture of the Prophet for her and I was able to sit back and listen to her. She did such a good job!

It makes me so proud to see her grow! Pretty soon I will blink and she will be a teenager.

Great Job my little Brooklyn! You are such a ray of sunshine in our lives. We are so lucky to have your sweet spirit in our family! I hope you keep up the good work! I look forward to watching your testimony grow!!!

2 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Love this <3

Havi Andersen said...

You're right about blinking and having them be older! Brooklyn is so pretty and it's neat to see that she is so capable! She's also lucky to have such a great mom who recognizes her potentail. :)