March 30, 2011

Bed Time!

One of my favorite things lately is our bedtime routine. My kids just make me laugh!
First, it starts out with Dallas. He drops down to his belly and army crawls backwards to the stairs. The funniest part is that he drops down about 4 feet away from the stairs and it takes him so long to find them with his feet! By the time he manages to get to the bottom the older two kids are running around starting the 20 questions. "Mom, where is my soft blanket?", "Dad can we watch Golden Compass tomorrow?", "Oh I forgot a drink!" and so on... :-)
Dallas LOVES his blanket and lately he has been cuddling with it as it COVERS his face so he runs into walls and things! Ha ha! Pretty soon its prayer time and they are tucked into bed with millions of blankets done just the right way, the door is cracked just the right amount of inches and we sneak upstairs. Of course no night would be complete without the last minute "MOM!" over and over again until I want to pull my hair out. Why do they always wait until I hit that top step to ask me one last thing? Oh but I love those little crazies and I wouldn't have bed time any other way.

He finally learned to go down the stairs!

Yep! He can't see a thing!

This is my little Dal. He loves to hold his blanket up to his ear while sucking on the end. Silly I know!

Brooklyn is my little stinker. There are never any just smile normal pictures with her! HAM!!

Sweet little Mason bug. The first to crawl into bed and the first to go to sleep without coaxing.

Night night Griz!


No comments: