March 1, 2011

While in Manassa we...

After the funeral, we visited at Aunt Debbie's for a while. The kids had a big time dressing up and playing.
Here, Shayla is proving that blonds really do have more fun!! Ha ha!



 Jer looks like a Samoan! He he!

 Dallas was not happy to be dressed like a girl.

 Brook was my incredibly tight spider suit girl!

 We visited with Grandma and Grandpa Snuffy at their house too. The kids liked to play in their back yard. It was hard to see Grandma Snuffy not feeling well. I'm so happy the last day she looked so much better!

    Jillian gave Dallas a mohawk since his hair is really growing long! I thought he looked like a girl. ahh!

The girls are such good friends as well as cousins. Here they are posing! I have no idea what my child is doing! 


                                                     Here is Grandma Snuffy holding Dallas.


Grandma and Grandpa Snuffy with the Smith grandkids.


We went out to eat and Dallas was a little ham! It was the best Mexican food I've eaten since Mexico!!



After we ate lunch we all went to play a game of bowling. Can we say mass chaos! but fun.


Jer after a strike!


This is how mason fell asleep on the drive home. So funny!
It was so good to see family and visit and play together.


3 comments:

Kevin&Shayla said...

CANDI THAT PICTURE
I swear you and that mother of mine are going to get it!!! I love you guys glad you could come down! ANDDD I told you..the best mexican food! YUMM it was good

Candi said...

you were rigth Shay! it was yummmy! aw don't be too mad. You are adorable!!

Amanda said...

What great pictures Candi. It was a lot of fun. I used this background so everytime I am on I feel like its my blog...ha ha then I am like oh yeah I changed mine. Love the blog bake ground!!!