March 13, 2011

Welcome to our new place!


The front porch.


Stairs going down to the basement.

Jer watching tv in our living room

The kids eating in the dining room.

Mason bug eating and here is the kitchen. sorry for the mess. We are still unpacking.

The office

The school room/extra bedroom.

Brooklyn's room

the basement/playroom

Mason and Dallas's room

The mud room off of the garage

The master bedroom and below are the closets!


Welcome to our new rental home! I sure hope you enjoyed the tour!!!

If I could buy this house today I totally would! I love everything about it. Especially the windows with the blinds inside them. I told Jeremiah that I am taking a ton of pictures of this home because if it is the nicest home we ever get to live in, I want to remember it! 

4 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Wowzer that is nice so glad you guys found it. P.S. What little girl has a tv in her room? JK Jk

Amanda said...

Yay your finally in. I hope you guys enjoy it so much. It will be hard to move but hopefully you won't have to for a very long time!!!!

Elaine said...

That is a nice house Candi! I'm happy that you guys found something. I hope we can find something nice to rent like that when we move to Louisville this summer.

jamie said...

Oh my goodness - how beautiful! I am especially drooling over your porch. That is a must-have in my dream house.