March 2, 2012

Fun With Boxes!





What do you do when you have a ton of styrofoam and boxes on your front porch? You dive in and make it snow of coarse!

The kids sure had a fun time making a mess on the front porch. Later Jer made them a fun fort out of the boxes and I poked Christmas lights throughout the ceiling of the fort for cool lighting.

The kids love it! Can I just say, I HATE cleaning up styrofoam pieces! They do not sweep up well and they stick to everything! But at least the kids had fun. Later Brook wanted to make an airplane out of the left over boxes so I said have at it! She did a pretty good job I think. What a bunch of goof balls I have!

2 comments:

Havi Andersen said...

Seeing all of them together reminded me of when my oldest 3 played together...I miss that! The lighting idea sounds fun. Great way to pass the time.

Amanda said...

Looks like lots of fun! I hate styrofoam. You are way nicer than I would be :)