March 11, 2012

Sunday Fun!





I had a little fun with the camera on the way to church!

My three kiddos are growing up so fast! I can't believe how fast the time goes.

Its a long 30 minute drive to Sterling so we talk and sing on the way to keep busy. I used to feel like the prairie was so desolate and dry but I have really come to appreciate it's subtle changes. How golden it gets in the fall and winter. How little pops of green show up in the spring and summer. I love how wide and open it feels. I feel like I could see forever kind of like an ocean horizon.

Yes Akron, you have won! You sucked me up. Darn you!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Thats how I feel about the Valley lol its a love hate relationship!

Amanda said...

You become part of it and that is what makes it so loveable. It is just a way a life for everyone!

Elaine said...

I love the prairie too. Love your chickens blog. I hope someday to do the same!

Candi said...

Ya, people who haven't lived here may not understand how great Akron is or any small town for that matter. But I love the people here, the view has its own beauty.

Elaine, I recommend Chickens to everyone. My cousins live in a suburb and they have a few in their back yard. As long as they have a little coop and and area to roam on, they are good to go. Just make sure you sepperate your yard from their yard or else you get chicken poops all over. Great for your garden but not great on your shoes. hehe

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is WIDE OPEN!! Ok, so, I need to ask... HOW do your 3 kids sit in the same row and NOT kill each other? Emily and Aidan can't even be in the same room and get along. Tips/tricks please!! I'm tiredof the insanity of these 2... Not to mention the bad example they're setting for their baby brother! :-( Help!!??