August 2, 2011

Going to Pennsylvania!

At the Airport in Denver!

In front of the Montrose Building after church.

the two big kids helping great grandmadoo with the garden!

Dallas fell asleep with his finger in his sock hole!!!


Pushing a shopping cart all over!

Dal in front of my parent's house.

Poor Mason got sick the 4th of July week and missed all the fun and fireworks.

Brooklyn surprised me by making this Nephi out of playdough all by herself.

Little Dallas loved sitting on Grandma and Grandpa's tractor!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On June 25th the three kiddos and I flew to Pennsylvania to visit my family for a month! I was extremely nervous to fly with Dallas because the last time I flew with an 18 month old, he cried non stop for 4 hours and then got sick on me!!! Thankfully Jeremiah was able to give us all a blessing before we left and for the most part, Dallas was pretty good through the flight. He only cried the last hour when we were descending and I think it hurt his ears.

Sunday we were able to go to church with my parents at their branch. Well, I should say we tried since Dallas was so out of it, I ended up leaving the two older kids with my dad and grandmas and Ma and I took Dallas home to have a much needed nap!

The next day we took the kids camping in New York at this very pretty camp site. They had fun running in the woods behind the site and building fires. Dallas couldn't get enough of sucking on rocks for some strange reason. LOl! We cooked Dutch oven of course! knowing my dad, we doesn't just do anything a little bit, he goes all the way! So we had a prep station, a cooking station and a clean up station for Dutch oven cooking. We made some pretty yummy dishes though!

pictures will be to follow! bare with me, we have lots!!!

No comments: