August 2, 2011

The Hill Cumorah & Marie's Visit!

Brook and Mason in front of the Hill Cumorah Monument!

The Pageant stage and audience! (no, that is not the original rock the plates were hidden under)


Me and my Best Friend!

Alexis the Diva!

Squirting water with the ducky!

My sick little girl really wanted to play but felt too bad.

poor baby!

Dallas giving Grandma Liggett loves!! I love this pic!
------------------------------------------------------------

Monday the 11 of July we drove to the top of the Hill Cumorah to see the Monument. I'd never been up there when the Pageant as all set up before. I was amazed at the amount of seats that were set up and that isn't counting all the people that bring their own blankets or just stand! What an awesome production and play! I really wish we had been able to watch it but maybe another year. The kids would love it!!!

The next day my best friend Marie drove 2 1/2 hours to come see me! I had been looking forward to visiting with my friend for months and months! She brought her daughter Alexis with her and I was so excited to meet her! Lex is such a sweet little girl and so cute! She and Mason ran around and she played really well with Dallas too! I tried to keep Brooky away from the other kids because the heat exhaustion I thought she had that afternoon turned out to be the same bug Mason had around the fourth of July! :-( My poor baby was so sweet though and just slept and snuggled with her bear. Thank goodness my parent's home teacher ended up being a doctor! He was my life savor since finding a doctor when you are out of state is a huge pain! Dr. Rucker was so awesome! He took a look at Mase for me and even helped with Brook! I'm so glad too because we were leaving on a 5 day cruise that Saturday and that would have been miserable without a way to get antibiotics for the kids!

No comments: