August 2, 2011

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada!

Here Dallas is eating a banana for breakfast before our 1st shore excursion!

Brook and Mason eating a good breakfast too!

Halifax, Canada!

Going on the Harbourwalk! One of the longest boardwalks in North America.

Sailboat! Wish we would have been there for the sail days! tons of sailboats on those days.

Just looking at the sites.

A camera man stopped us and asked us to be on the news! Here he is hooking a mic on Ma!!! We were on TV! Granted, I'll never see it but... still!

Pretty little town!

Our family in front of our ship!

loved the striped sail!



Brook with a very friendly lobster!

bag pipes??? not sure why either. But it was nice!

We went to the Maritime Museum!

The wooden lady from an old ship.

Titanic Exhibit!

The Archway the 1st class passengers used to walk under to get to their deck.

a huge wooden anchor.

The light for a lighthouse.

another light house light. Brook was trying to find the flame. There wasn't one. Its an illusion.

The Acadia!

This Anchor was made in Pennsylvania. No Way!!!

another sail boat!

little Island with a light house!

my penguin towel buddy! When we got back to our ship this is what we found.

My dad and the crazy tired Dallas! Room service again tonight. Oh darn! ;-)

Halifax was such a neat place. I loved seeing the sailboats and walking along the board walk just taking in the neat shops. one of my favorite places was a little cafe' with tables outside. It had the most beautiful bright blue glasses! It reminded me of a french cafe! I want those glasses one day!!! I can't believe we were on TV too! Ma did a great job talking. I would have been so nervous, I would have jumbled the whole thing!

No comments: