June 24, 2011

Early 5th Birthday!







The kids and I leave Saturday to visit my family in Pennsylvania for a month. Jer was going to miss Mason's 5th Birthday, so we celebrated a couple days early! I made a cake and Mase got to open presents. It was small and quick but very nice! I can't believe this little guy is 5 already!!! I remember the day we came home from the hospital with Mason. he was my quietest baby. Mason was so content to just sit with you and relax. He is still content to just sit with you most of the time! Mason is my shy little bug, he loves to follow his sister and do anything with her, he is my healthy eater, give him any junk food versus a banana or cucumber and he'll choose the fruit or veggie. Mason is pretty shy and does not like to get his picture taken. We sure love having his sweet personality in our family!
Happy Birthday Mason Bug!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Candi, I have been meaning to get on and comment. Just haven't...I get your thing on email and then never get on blog. I am catching up now. Hope you have fun in the big PA!