November 1, 2010

Halloween

Saturday was the church trunk or treat so Jer and I took the kids to his parent's house to carve their pumpkins. After that Jer helped his dad with a plumbing job and before we knew it, it was time to get ready for the church party.
Those pumpkins were huge! The kids sure had fun carving them with Dad and Grandpa Mo.

Mason with his Pukey Pumpkin. It won a prize at the church party.

Brook worked so hard on her ghost jack o lantern.

Courtney was up for a visit. That was nice!

Mason shooting the gun. He also went into the haunted house with me. Brook was too scared to go. I even jumped! Ha ha ha!

Brook and the ring toss!



Our finished Jack o lanterns!

Don't mind the mess! We just got back from grocery shopping.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a really really nice day there. We missed being able to carve pumpkins all together. I love jere and mason's. It's so them!! Glad you had a great time

Candi said...

thanks! I was surprised. the ward party was pretty good this year! they opened up some of the rooms and the YWs had a haunted house. and each room had a different game. The Elder's did a scary haunted house too. I was totally impressed this year.

baileymom said...

I had to laugh at the pukey jack o'lantern. That's the way I feel when I have to clean out the insides of the pumpkins. In fact, we didn't even carve one this year!