November 15, 2010

10 months old!


Our sweet little boy is 10 months old now!
I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. just 2 more months until his 1st birthday.
Dallas has just blossomed in the last month. He giggles his head off when daddy tickles him, as soon as daddy walks through the door, Dal crawls up to his legs and lets him know its time to be held, his sense of humor is developing. He laughs at the kids all the time.
He is now walking along the edge of things like a pro. I can get him to take one or two steps but he really much prefers crawling still. Guess its easier. ha ha! He loves to be right in the thick of things and we can tell he can't wait to be able to really run around and play with the other two. He is our sweet heart and loves to give cuddles. I soak it all in as much as I can because I know it'll just be a matter of time before he's independent like the other two and will not want me as often.
I feel so blessed for all of the little spirits in our home and I know this family wouldn't be complete without you in it DB. We have learned lots with you, you have taught us how to be gentle and sweet and to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

jamie said...

really? Is he really that close to a year already?!!

Amanda said...

what a sweet little boy! I can't believe its so close. It really does go fast!