November 8, 2010

Long weekend

Saturday we went to Denver to take our tv to the repair shop.We found out that some of Jer's family were there so we met up with them for a little. After our visit, we decided to get some Christmas shopping done. We went to several stores but I always go back to Target for some reason. I just love that store! We got all of our shopping done plus a couple birthdays that are coming up in a couple months.
We got home very late. Thank goodness for the time change because I woke up thinking we'd only have time to make it to Sunday school but had plenty of time to make it for all of the meetings. Ha ha ha!
Dallas was too distracting during Young Womens so I had to take him out. He is becoming quite the lady charmer. At one point after class was out, I looked up to find 6 girls surrounding Dalli. It cracked me up!

3 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Wow! Your done already?!
I wish all of our Christmas shopping would be done. It's hard to pick out gifts for our family members. lol. It's so hard to shop for them! We never know what to get them.

Candi said...

We finally got to the point where we can barely afford christmas gifts for just our family with three kids so we basically only do Christmas cards for everyone else and just focus on gifts for our kids. Its easier that way. We usued to pull a name out of a hat but now everyone lives to far away.

baileymom said...

So, Candi, are you serving in YW? I guess I didn't know that! And Dallas is such a cute thing. No wonder the girls all go for him!