October 29, 2010

Trick or Treating

Today was our annual trick or treat in Akron. Everyone meets at the Main Street Park and then we go up and down Main Street trick or treating to the local businesses.
Brooklyn was Dorothy this year. Mason was the scarecrow (I made his costume). And Dallas was the "scaredy lion" as Mase calls him.
This was my first year taking the kids to Akron to get candy so I thought it was nice. I especially liked that the high school clubs volunteered to walk out in the cross walks to make sure the kids were safe when they cross.
The kids had a blast this year and I thought they looked pretty cute too!
We went with our friends the Pauls and their baby girl and older little girl. Brook and Sarah were so cute. They kept holding hands and saying you are my best friend. At one point Mason was holding my hand and after he heard them say that, he turned to me and said mom you are my best friend. Aw! I could have melted. What a sweet little guy!

2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

They are freaking adorable. I wish I could see them in person!

Amanda said...

They looks so cute. Can't believe how fast they are growing. And by the picture that Jere sent me they have enough candy to last them tell Christmas!!! Glad you all had fun and great weather!