October 19, 2010

9 months and overdue

9 months!
It is October already and Dallas Bryant is 9 months old. He is growing up to be my little boy already. I'm so sad to see the changes and happy at the same time.
Dallas is one busy busy guy. He is very curious and loves to explore everything. If there is a straight shot to something and another more difficult way under things, he is sure to take the harder path.
Our little Dalli is now standing up and walking along tables, couches and chairs. His favorite place to be is anywhere playing with Brooklyn and Mason. His whole face lights up when they include him. I just know he can't wait to be bigger and able to play with his brother and sister.
He wears 9mo to 12mo clothing now and is starting to loose a little of his baby rolls now that he is mobile. It kinda makes me sad to see them go. I love my chubby babies!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

he's so sweet. What a cute little boy

jamie said...

Wow - what a handsome and growing big boy!! Before we know it he'll be one year old and walking!