July 31, 2010

Akron Parade and Fair

I always love this time of year when the whole town shuts down and the parade kicks off another Akron fair. Tonight Chris Cagle is having a concert and Jer and I could here it from our front porch. After the parade, I took the kids to Sterling to go grocery shopping. A huge feat with three little kids. Poor Dallas is teething really bad and he was crying my gums hurt cry when I was only half way done shopping. I know people were just giving me the don't you take care of your children look. Ugg! I was exhausted. When we got home Jer helped me make some shelves (post to follow) and then we took the kids to the fair to see the animals. I love summer!

I couldn't resist taking this picture of the cute piglets all in a pile! I want one!!

Here are the kids ready for the parade to start.

Brooklyn excited for candy!

It was dog eat dog out there!

A big man on a little truck.

There is daddy! We may not have great floats but at least the kids have fun getting candy.

No comments: