July 21, 2010

6 Months

Our little Dallas is 6 months old now! Our little guy is turning out to be quite the charmer. He gets a kick out of making you smile. I just love how he analyses everything. Strangers don't think he smiles very much but the truth is, he studies things closely then give the big smiles. I call him my thinker. I just know he'll do great things.
Dallas is getting so big. He is wearing 9 month clothes now and he is starting to get really good at sitting up. He loves rolling over and if I'm not watching he'll be clear on the other side of the room in a matter of minutes.
He's sure been a joy to have around and it makes me sad that the time is just flying by. Maybe that's why I compulsively take too many pictures of him. ha ha.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

so cute. He is getting so big since the last time I saw him. He takes after kennedy. She doesn't smile alot she just takes everything in! What a sweet little boy he is!