April 26, 2010

Weekend happenings



Even though we were all sick this weekend, we still managed to get a few things accomplished that really needed to be done. I went through all of Brook and Mason's clothes that they had outgrown and put them aside. I have yet to put them in bins to be stored though. On the up side, I did find Mason's old camo hat for Dallas this summer. I hope it still fits in a couple months.








We switched the kids rooms around once more! Apparently we have finally come to the day when Brooklyn and Mason cannot share a room together. I walked in their room when they were supposed to be changing into their jammies and I found them both running around stark naked! I thought um they are a little too old to be doing this. So now Mason and Dallas are in one room and Brooklyn in another. Oh how I like this set up much better! I even caught Brooky sitting quietly in her room reading! Go figure!?






Here is Brook reading to her sick little bro. What a sweet little nurturer she is.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

looks nice hope your all feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Candi, Your kids are so darn cute!!! I don't know what I would have done walking in on mine running around naked.... LOL! I would probably have been shocked as all get out and chuckle to myself at the same time at the sight... but DEF. time to split them up! I always wonder what we'll do come the day we might have 4 children. Emily is so much older than the rest that she will always have her own room I think... When this baby is born she'll be 7 1/2, so if we have another after #3 she'll be anywhere from 9-12 years old. Yikes! Anyway, the rooms looks great and I LOVE how Brook is sitting there reading to her Bro. Emily does it too and I think it's SOOO sweet!