April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I just love this holiday. Next to Christmas it is my favorite. After the kids woke up and saw their Easter baskets and hunted for eggs, we all sat down to watch conference. It seemed like today's talks were mainly on being better parents and doing our ancestry. All I can think of is how I need to do better. I want to be the mom who listens to her children and they know I am there for them. Its hard when the kids are so young to see the bigger picture sometimes. I know they won't be this way forever.











Yes, Brooklyn is wearing a cheetah shirt. She loves to dress up lately and this is what she has chosen to wear. She thinks it makes her run faster. Ha ha.




4 comments:

COURTNEY said...

Hey! Actually we'll be moving CLOSER to you! We just bought a piece of property right next to Leo and Veda Piepers new house over on 10th. Its in between their house and that green and white modular thats for sale with Yuma Realty. We're hoping to build a house on it sometime in the near future!

baileymom said...

So, does wearing a snake outfit make me skinny? Brooklyn might be on to something! Hope so!

Amanda said...

I was pondering our days in sterling when we did easter together. I know it was harder for you guys but I enjoy those memories so much. I don't knwo what i would do without my family. the kids look so cute.

Candi said...

It was no problem. Actually was fun. I just miss doing things with you guys. its always nice when we can get together.