April 10, 2010

Cleaning day!

Today was the big day! We finally cleaned and organized our garage! I have been looking forward to this day all winter. The kids sure got really dirty with all their bike riding and playing in the yard so I decided they really needed a bath. I called Jer's sister Jill to see if she thinks I could put our bumbo chair in the bath. Oh boy was that fun. Brooklyn had to hold Dallas steady while I washed him since he tried to float away. Over all it was a very good and productive day!
My bubble boy!

Mason was not happy to take a bath. Dallas is looking at him like "whats wrong Mason"?


Brooky and Dalli


2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Candi these pictures are so CUTE!!! I'm glad it worked. I forgot about it being so light that it might float.

Candi said...

yeah it was funny but it did work. :-)