April 16, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I know Thanksgiving is the usual time to feel thankful for our lives and everything we have but as it gets warmer and spring is here, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for all that I have. I love love love spending time with my husband. He makes me laugh. The whole world could crash down around me and if he is beside me I can take anything. We get date nights few and far between but I treasure every one of them.

I just can't get enough of this gummy grin! Dallas has brought joy to our family in so many ways. Its amazing to watch Brooklyn and Mason interact with him and try to make him smile. I am so excited to see how all three get along as they grow older.
I love taking pictures! I know I am no pro but I consider my photos a living journal of my life. I hope one day that my kids can look at my photo books and really appreciate the memories they bring back. Whenever spring is here the trees start blooming and lawns get cut. I can't explain how excited and renewed I feel when ever I smell cut grass or see the beautiful blossoms.














No comments: