April 12, 2010

3 months already?!

Dallas 3 month check.
Today I took Dal in for his 3 month check and shots. It breaks my heart to have to hold my babies down for those painful shots but I know they are for the best.
Here are his stats:
He weighs 12lbs 4oz
He is 23 3/4 inches long
and the Dr said he is above average for his neurological development.
Mason came with us and he was my big helper. He made sure and held Dallas' hand "so he could be safe" he told one nurse. I just love my boys!
P.S. the Doc said our little guy has a heart murmur and an abdominal hernia. She said he may grow out of the murmur but she wants to monitor him for a while and the hernia is okay as long as he doesn't get constipated and strain. other than that our little guy is just perfect.

3 comments:

baileymom said...

He is getting so big! Good luck with the hernia. What a handsome baby.

Amanda said...

he is getting so big so fast. I hope things get better for the little boy. see ya soon

COURTNEY said...

He's such a cutie pie! I can't believe he's already three months old though...