February 1, 2010

Update...

So, it'll have been 3 weeks tomorrow. Time sure has flown by. Our little Dallas is pretty much on a schedule now. I am sure grateful to not be walking a baby to sleep for 3 hours at a time in the wee hours of the morning. I feel like I am finally getting used to the lack of sleep. Well, maybe its the caffeine I have allowed myself as of late. He he.
Brooklyn and Mason are adjusting very well now. It really helps that they are sharing their room now and Dallas isn't waking them up every night.


Brooklyn just lost her 5th tooth! This is interesting because I found out that she got her last tooth out by hitting it with a stone! WHAT? And here I thought kids were usually scared to get their teeth out. This time I made sure she didn't use a rock but she sure did twist and twist all day long to get it out. At this rate, the tooth fairy will be broke pretty soon. Lol!




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Very Cute! They just grow way to fast and it happens just like that. Glad your all getting a little more sleep love ya

Elaine said...

I just have to comment that baby Dallas is so precious! You guys are such a cute family. I remember when we came up for Mason's blessing. Time flies!

baileymom said...

A stone huh? Kids never cease surprising us! Gotta love 'em!

Candi said...

Aw Elaine! That was so awesome that you guys came too. We were so happy!
Its crazy how much Dallas looks like Mason too. I keep goofing and call him Mase all the time! AHHH!