February 16, 2010

This week's happenings

Wow this week has been dragging on and it is still only Tuesday!!! Sunday was good old Valentine's Day. I must admit Valentine's Day was never a big deal in my house growing up. I am learning that it is actually very important to express how we feel for each other at least once a year. Its always hard to let the ones we love know how much they mean to us when we are so busy day to day. This year Jer and the kids got me this bouquet of flowers and some cards! So sweet. Dallas smiled for the first time the other day. I just caught the very end of a big one in this picture.

Jeremiah left on Monday to go to Denver for a work training. I've been having an okay time running things while he's gone. I have to admit I am exhausted though, and we miss him a lot.


The only good thing about daddy being gone is that I find a whole bunch of time to get things done. Here I reorganized our kitchen. Yay I can find all my pot lids now!!




4 comments:

Mindi said...

We almost got the exact same flowers! Roses and LIllies are a must eh?! Good luck being single mom for awhile!

Candi said...

definitely a must plus daisies! I love the bright pink ones. :-) Thanks Mindi.

baileymom said...

Cleaning out something or painting a room are always my ways of dealing with my husband being out of town. I guess that's better than going shopping!

Candi said...

Very true! I notice that when he is around I want to spend as much time together as a family so when he is gone, I have so much more time to do those things. hehe!