February 5, 2010

Picture time!

One goal that I have given myself, is to keep up with my kid's scrapbooking and picture taking. This has been no easy feat for me since I feel like my life is pure chaos right now. Between feeling exhausted, having to drive the kids around and get them ready, the car breaking down and having to add Jeremiah to the list of people I have to get places and now Jeremiah is sick. The Doctor told him to stay away from the kids and especially the baby. WHAT?! I truly have come to depend on his help in the evenings. I just may lose my mind here soon.

On a side note, I can't get over how sweet little Dal is. His hair has red in it! It looks like the color of Jer's beard. Funny!



I took some long overdue pictures of the kids all together. I love this one. Mason looks like he has no clue what to do with Dallas.


Here are the three of them! Even though its so hard, I wouldn't change a thing!!!!




3 comments:

Mindi said...

Hope Jeremiah feels better soon! At least you have 2 little 'helpers' to maybe help?!

Candi said...

yeah they help as much as they can. Brooklyn is a big helper. she has actually fed dallas for me and held him for a second. Mason is pretty much my diaper guy. hehe.
Thank you Mindi!

baileymom said...

Just keep on "keeping on"! I love the picture of the three kids together. Precious!!!