February 12, 2010

Birthday boy!

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!! Yesterday was Jer's 29th Birthday. He came home a half hour early and that was a nice surprise. We aren't celebrating with his cake until Saturday but I thought I would surprise him with his favorite meal. He always eats Steak Gorgonzola whenever we go to Olive Garden, and since a nice restaurant is no where near us here, I decided to make it at home for him. I was pretty excited because it turned out pretty good even if I couldn't find all of the ingredients.
Happy Birthday honey! You are so wonderful. You are my best friend and favorite person in the whole world! I'm so happy you are in my life! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a sweet sweet wife you are. Happy Birthday Jere. Can't wait to see you all.

Surat Diaries said...

Wow! How did we get to be 29 y/o already? The time really does fly.