February 8, 2010

4 weeks old




It amazes me how fast the time flies. Dallas will be four weeks old tomorrow. It feels like it has passed so quickly but at the same time it's like he's been here forever.




*I weighed him recently and he was 9-10 lbs.


* He is now in 0-3 month clothes. I can tell he is much longer now.


*Dallas has finally lost all his hair on the top of his head (just like Mason did). I think its funny how Brooklyn's hair never fell out the way my boy's hair has.


*He is starting to focus more and loves to watch out the window for minutes at a time.


*Brooklyn and Mason are getting a lot more comfortable about touching and being around him.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

awww, he still looks like such a little newborn! so tiny and precious.

Amanda said...

He looks tiny in one photo but the other one he looks like he is getting bigger. What a cutie. It's just happening so fast..to fast! what a sweet little picture. your blue print is hard to read btw :)_

COURTNEY said...

I can't believe Dallas is a month old already!! He's a cutie pie! One of these weekends I want to stop by and see him!