October 10, 2009

Picture Day!

I practiced on Brooklyn's hair the night before so I could figure out what I wanted to do with it. She got a big kick out of wearing my hot curlers. :-) I then hurried to get her ready the next day. I made sure to take a couple pictures of her all dressed up just in case her pictures didn't turn out. I couldn't be there at school for her to make sure everything went well because I had my OB appointment at the same time. From what her teacher told me, Brook was one of the first to get pictures done so she managed to keep her hair nice at least until afterwards. Thank goodness. whew!


3 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

CUTEIE PIE!! I love her little curls!

Candi said...

thanks! She did too. :o)

COURTNEY said...

She looks so adorable! Her dress is so cute!